Monday 19 September 2011

♥ Happy Anniversary 7 and Birthday Hubs 27

السلام عليكم & Hi :)

Love ♥ you for the rest of my life. Insya Allah. 



Abang Cayang,
Slowly you come into my life
Deeply you encompass me
Simply you enchant me
Tenderly you call me
Carefully you select me
Strongly you hold me
Nicely you tell me
That you love me; truly, deeply, madly
And captivates me with your true, crazy love
Thank you for being my better half
In this world and there to come!!! Insya Allah.
Happy Anniversary 7 ♥ and sweet 27 birthday ♥
Love ♥ you for the rest of my life. Insya Allah.
May Allah SWT bless our love. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. Please leave a comment, so I know you stopped by! :)

♥ Blog Disclaimer

Blog Disclaimer
Take note. This blog, Memories Are Forever♥, is a personal blog, written and edited by me {Rinah}.
All views, emotions, thoughts or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner.
Comments are welcome but the blog owner is not responsible for the content in comments.
Any questions about this blog, feel free to contact me at admiregreen (at) hotmail (dot) com.