Tuesday 29 March 2011

Ways to live forever

السلام عليكم & Hi :) Make Your Own Gifts Here


:: Ways to live forever ::


Summary

Sam loves facts. He wants to know about UFOs and horror movies and airships and ghosts and scientists, and how it feels to kiss a girl. And because he has leukaemia he wants to know the facts about dying. Sam needs answers to the questions nobody will answer.

MY NAME IS SAM.
I AM ELEVEN YEARS OLD.
I COLLECT STORIES AND FANTASTIC FACTS.
BY THE TIME YOU READ THIS, I WILL PROBABLY DEAD.


Mine

# buku yang sangat cepat berjalan. [read : jalan cerita dia] macam diary gitu.
# bikin jiwa sebak.
# leukemia.
# best :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. Please leave a comment, so I know you stopped by! :)

♥ Blog Disclaimer

Blog Disclaimer
Take note. This blog, Memories Are Forever♥, is a personal blog, written and edited by me {Rinah}.
All views, emotions, thoughts or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner.
Comments are welcome but the blog owner is not responsible for the content in comments.
Any questions about this blog, feel free to contact me at admiregreen (at) hotmail (dot) com.