Thursday 31 March 2011

The Cattleman, The Baby and Me

السلام عليكم & Hi :)







Summary

May 2010

4th May, Newarra Cattle Station, the Outback… 

Dear Diary I came to the Outback to fulfil my sister’s wishes and find my little nephew’s father. But poor Harry no longer has a daddy, and I’m staying with his uncle. Liam’s an Outback cattleman through and through, and doesn’t seem happy about us landing on his doorstep. But, oh, my, he’s indescribably gorgeous! I’ve seen his tough edges soften when he’s seen adorable Harry smile…maybe I can make his heart melt too? 

Sapphie x


Mine

# Lambat betul jalan cerita dia.
# Yang buat aq habis baca, aq nak tahu apa jadi dengan baby tue.
# Ending. Mesti lar happy ending. Katanya romance novel :P
# Nak baca hilangkan boring boleh.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. Please leave a comment, so I know you stopped by! :)

♥ Blog Disclaimer

Blog Disclaimer
Take note. This blog, Memories Are Forever♥, is a personal blog, written and edited by me {Rinah}.
All views, emotions, thoughts or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner.
Comments are welcome but the blog owner is not responsible for the content in comments.
Any questions about this blog, feel free to contact me at admiregreen (at) hotmail (dot) com.