Wednesday 11 May 2011

Greek Boss, Dream Proposal

السلام عليكم & Hi :)


:: Greek Boss, Dream Proposal ::



Greek Boss, Dream Proposal - Barbara McMahon

Description

Cruising around the Greek islands, Nikos Konstantinos should be admiring their beauty – but he only has eyes for his yacht’s pretty new chef! For independent Sara Andropolous, resisting the devastatingly handsome Nikos is a full-time job in itself…

Novel ini dibaca tengah malam semalam dan khatam hinggalah ke subuh. hehe
Tidur awal dengan harapan dapat tidur lebih. Tapi hampa apabila terjaga di tengah malam plak.
Pusing kanan, pusing kiri meniarap dan lain-lain posisi tapi still juga tak boleh continue tidur :P
Akhirnya mengambil keputusan untuk membaca novel ini. Aikkk macam drama plak. hahaha

Result adalah negative. Masa dapat tak tahu nak describe my feeling. Samaada hampa or gembira.
Rasanya dua2 kot. hehehe :P


Terima kasih.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Rinah, I guess reading books apart from very good, it takes us awhile to lands of dreams, of a world we know or may not know.
    And sometimes we have to look both sides....
    Glad to know you read these romance books.
    Bila senang drop by....as I have my own ahemmm, romance too.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Uncle Lee
    Hi Uncle Lee, actually you right. I kinda have that senses when I'm reading.
    Sometimes I wonder what in this world I didn't treasure yet.
    I will and I love to read about you romance as much as part of your journey *-^ hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. Please leave a comment, so I know you stopped by! :)

♥ Blog Disclaimer

Blog Disclaimer
Take note. This blog, Memories Are Forever♥, is a personal blog, written and edited by me {Rinah}.
All views, emotions, thoughts or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner.
Comments are welcome but the blog owner is not responsible for the content in comments.
Any questions about this blog, feel free to contact me at admiregreen (at) hotmail (dot) com.