Monday 17 August 2015

New aircon at workstation

Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera :-)

Last week, aku ada mengadu about aircon area workstation aku yang rosak kan.
Today, technician datang periksa.
Malangnya aircon tidak dapat dibaiki lagi.
Katanya compressor aircon rosak.
Technician call my boss and they discuss.
And my boss setuju pasang aircon baru :D
Jenama Daikin Cooling King-L Series.
So, i'm happy coz my workstation sejuk-sejuk ;)

Aircon sebelum ini dah guna since April 2010 tau.
Service regularly tapi still rosak juga.
Maybe sebab i never off it except weekend. hahahaha
Sekian laporan dari saya :P

Ok.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. Please leave a comment, so I know you stopped by! :)

♥ Blog Disclaimer

Blog Disclaimer
Take note. This blog, Memories Are Forever♥, is a personal blog, written and edited by me {Rinah}.
All views, emotions, thoughts or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner.
Comments are welcome but the blog owner is not responsible for the content in comments.
Any questions about this blog, feel free to contact me at admiregreen (at) hotmail (dot) com.