Thursday 25 April 2013

Life Goes On

Everyday same routine except weekend.
Home, work, bus etc.
How I wish to be WAHM.
I didn't want to be jobless.
So, WAHM are the perfect solution.
But with my profession, I can't be WAHM except if I'm the boss. hahaha :P
Anyway still grateful for the life I had choose for myself and my small family.
Even some people still think negative. But I don't give a damn what people thinking.
I rather enjoy my life than listen or doing what other people think its right.
Learn from mistakes and gain more experience along.
Hope everything has a silver lining for me.

Bye.
Take care.

p/s :: going home now  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. Please leave a comment, so I know you stopped by! :)

♥ Blog Disclaimer

Blog Disclaimer
Take note. This blog, Memories Are Forever♥, is a personal blog, written and edited by me {Rinah}.
All views, emotions, thoughts or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner.
Comments are welcome but the blog owner is not responsible for the content in comments.
Any questions about this blog, feel free to contact me at admiregreen (at) hotmail (dot) com.