Monday 13 February 2012

My Alphabet

السلام عليكم & Hi :)


Actually, tag ini aku dapat dari tumblr. 
Tak tahu nak update apa coz photo tak upload lagi.
Nanti dah upload baru cerita. Lagipun tak best rasanya nak cerita tanpa photo ;P

Courtesy Of Google. TQ


My Alphabet

A- Available : No

B- Birthday : 6 Jun 

C- Crushing On : Paul Wesley. LOL

D- Drink you last had : Nescafe.

E- Easiest person to talk to : My hubs

F- Favorite song : Depends on my mood. LOL

G- Grossest memory : IDK

H- Hometown : Likas, maybe ;P

I- In love with : My hubs

J- Jealous of : Someone who knows how to handle their child ;)

K- Killed someone : No except kill cockroach.

L- Longest friendship : Nurul ^^ 12 years

N- Number of siblings : 5

O- One wish : Fulfill everyone wish :D

P- Person who called you last : My friend L.

Q- Question you’re always asked : Where you have been?

R- Reason to smile : 9gag :P

S- Song you last sang : 2 become 1. LOL

T- Time you woke up : 0530 am

U- Underwear color : Purple. LOL

V- Violent moment you had : Fighting with mosquito. LOL

W- Worst habit : Speak loud =.="

X- X-rays you had : Tooth in 2010.

Y- Your last kiss : My hubs

Z- Zodiac sign : Gemini

The end. Kalau rajin sila buat! Tak paksa pun ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Rinah, ha ha, I love your humour. Easiest person to talk to? Hubby.
    Not many wives will say that, ha ha.....
    Okay, now we know about you.....
    Have fun and keep a song in your heart.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Uncle Lee
    Hi Uncle Lee, it's the truth, no need to hide. hahaha
    You should try this also ;)
    I will, and you too Uncle Lee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. Please leave a comment, so I know you stopped by! :)

♥ Blog Disclaimer

Blog Disclaimer
Take note. This blog, Memories Are Forever♥, is a personal blog, written and edited by me {Rinah}.
All views, emotions, thoughts or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner.
Comments are welcome but the blog owner is not responsible for the content in comments.
Any questions about this blog, feel free to contact me at admiregreen (at) hotmail (dot) com.