Monday 24 October 2011

MCD Quarter Pounder with Cheese

السلام عليكم & Hi :)


Happy monday! Did you guys enjoyed the weekend?
I had a great weekend :"D
Lepaking at home with hubs and baby is fun activity.
Doing house chores, watching movie, reading[except hubs] and bla bla bla together.

This morning, my turn to send baby to school.
We have to walk faster because I need to catch my bus :P
On this Wednesday, I have to register baby at SUI --> Sekolah Ugama Islam.
I'm gonna need the cash ;)

The MCD Quarter Pounder with Cheese coupon below :-


Till 25 Oct 2011!!!
Redeem now ;)


For today lunch I get myself to try a KFC tom yam crunch.
The taste is not so good because it didn't too spicy.
I'm more prefer the hot & spicy :'D
Gotta go now. See you tomorrow *^-^*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. Please leave a comment, so I know you stopped by! :)

♥ Blog Disclaimer

Blog Disclaimer
Take note. This blog, Memories Are Forever♥, is a personal blog, written and edited by me {Rinah}.
All views, emotions, thoughts or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner.
Comments are welcome but the blog owner is not responsible for the content in comments.
Any questions about this blog, feel free to contact me at admiregreen (at) hotmail (dot) com.