Wednesday 7 September 2011

The Last Song (Novel)

السلام عليكم & Hi :)

I read this novel during my Raya holidays and I'm very thankful for that. Because this novel make me cry a lot. 

Not just a lot but too much a lot like on the day my father passed away T_Tskkk #Al Fatihah to my father 
And I'm really feels how Ronnie feeling when she learned the truth about her father illness :'( 
Apart that I think Ronnie still lucky coz she can spend a little time with her father before her father passed away. Time, neither me or my siblings get it.
This novel make me more appreciated everyone beside me. 
Not that I didn't appreciated them before I read this novel. You know what I mean, right?


We can never truly appreciate something till it is not completely taken away from our life. Right or not depends on yourself.


The Last Song - A novel from Nicholas Sparks



Description

Seventeen year-old Veronica “Ronnie” Miller’s life was turned upside-down when her parents divorced and her father moved from New York City to Wilmington, North Carolina. Three years later, she remains angry and alienated from her parents, especially her father… until her mother decides it would be in everyone’s best interest if she spent the summer in Wilmington with him. Ronnie’s father, a former concert pianist and teacher, is living a quiet life in the beach town, immersed in creating a work of art that will become the centerpiece of a local church. The tale that unfolds is an unforgettable story about love in its myriad forms – first love, the love between parents and children – that demonstrates, as only a Nicholas Sparks novel can, the many ways that deeply felt relationships can break our hearts… and heal them.

Source : Nicholas Sparks


Movie poster


Actually I'm already watch this movie.
But I can't understand a whole story.
That's why I decided to read this story :P
 Reading this story totally worth it from watching the movie. My opinion ;')



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. Please leave a comment, so I know you stopped by! :)

♥ Blog Disclaimer

Blog Disclaimer
Take note. This blog, Memories Are Forever♥, is a personal blog, written and edited by me {Rinah}.
All views, emotions, thoughts or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner.
Comments are welcome but the blog owner is not responsible for the content in comments.
Any questions about this blog, feel free to contact me at admiregreen (at) hotmail (dot) com.