Thursday 30 June 2011

Birthday Baby 6th Year

السلام عليكم & Hi :)

My baby Mohamad Shariful turning 6th today :)


I almost can't believe my baby already 6th year :) [mood dramatik]
Time flies so fast. 
But my baby still didn't have a new siblings ;P
hahaha

1st cake for baby 6th birthday.


IDK what happen to the edible image -.-


Baby tidak sampai hati mau potong kek dia :P


Adorable ^^


Goodie bag for baby classmates.


2nd cake for baby 6th birthday.


Posing dulu ;D


The birthday girl and boy :) 
Baby sorang je lelaki lahir bulan 6. LOL



Semangat betul my baby tiup lilin owh. hahaha


Baby close up.
Blur. Tapi comel ;)


Blur juga.


Baby macam perempuan je. Erkkkkkkk ;P


Control.


Blur juga


Dapat gift dari cikgu yaneh :)


Our heart moment :)


Sakit masih tangan aku gara-gara dukung baby. huhuhu



Dear Mohamad Shariful,
Happy birthday baby. May Allah SWT bless you. Amin
Deep in my heart you'll always remained as my baby even though you already grown up.
Mama Baby love you so much baby <3


p/s ~ Don't grow up to fast baby ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. Please leave a comment, so I know you stopped by! :)

♥ Blog Disclaimer

Blog Disclaimer
Take note. This blog, Memories Are Forever♥, is a personal blog, written and edited by me {Rinah}.
All views, emotions, thoughts or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner.
Comments are welcome but the blog owner is not responsible for the content in comments.
Any questions about this blog, feel free to contact me at admiregreen (at) hotmail (dot) com.